Welcome to Students Grievances & Appeal Committee Cell
Students Grievances and Appeal Committee Cell formed in University College of Engineering for the looking into the complaints lodged by any students in the college, judge its merit and take necessary actions. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harrasement.Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the Principal or the members of the committee in person, or in consultation with the officer- in- charge Students Grievance cell. In case, the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the suggestion box of the Grievance cell at Administrative Block.
A committee has been constituted to readdress the complaints of the students of the college regarding the inconvenience met by them. The committee will take up related to actions and find solutions to the problems and issues raise by the students for the smooth functioning of college, The members of the cell are listed in the below table -
General Committee Members
|Members||DESIGNATION||Contact Number||EMAIL ID|
|Sabeena.A.S||Assistant Professor ,Dept of Information Technologyemail@example.com|
|Shijida Shain||Assistant Professor,Dept of Computer Science and Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sajitha Rani||Assistant Professor,Dept of Electronics & Communicationemail@example.com|
|Shiny Moses||Assistant Professor,Dept of Mathematicsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bhanu S Nair||Assistant Professor ,Dept of Civil Engineeringemail@example.com|
The objective of the Grievance cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stake holders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
A grievance cell should be constituted for the redressal of the issues reported by the students of the University College of Engineering with the following objectives.
• Encouraging the students to express their grievances/problems freely and frankly without any fear of being victimized.
• Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics/Administration in the college.
• Advising Students of the college to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
• Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently bought to the notice of the principal.
• Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the students and not to behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
The cell will deal with Grievances received in writing from the students about any of the following matters.
• Academic Matters: Related to classes and Timetables, timely issue of Mark sheets, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates or other examination related matters.
• Other Matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, canteen, classrooms, victimized by teachers if any etc.
The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students.
• The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the policy of the college.
• The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
PROCEDURE FOR LODGING COMPLAINT:
The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing/or in the format available in the admin dept and drop it in suggestion box.
• The Grievance cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
• The Grievance cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.