The staff club is formed to facilitate positive interaction between the teachers of various departments of the college. Teaching and non-teaching staff are the members of the club. Club is always presided by the Principal. Other members chosen by the general body of the staff which will be convened annually. Participation in the major events happening in the family of members, organizing lectures on specific topics by experts; celebrating festivals etc. are some of the many activities of the staff club. The club promotes a very positive work atmosphere at UCE and binds all as a family. All the staff joining college would become the member of staff club automatically. Besides, the staff club also promotes the interaction among staffs in different positions and roles, so that they can develop personal and professional bond during working hour.
Aims and Objectives
1. To facilitate positive interaction between the teachers of various departments of the college.
2. To provide recreational activities for the staff members.
3. To carry out talks on various topics for the benefit of teachers.
4. To conduct an annual cultural event for the staff members and their families.
5. To organize an annual get-together of the club members and the retired teachers.
6. To convene a retirement function at the end of each academic year.
|President||Dr Bisharathu Beevi A||Principal|
|Secretary||Sruthi G S||Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering|
|Joint Secretary||Shibu Kumar G L||Tradesman Sheetmetal|
|Treasurer||Sumisha M S||Assistant Professor in Computer Science|
|Executive Member||Sajitha Rani G L||Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication|
|Executive Member||Seena R S||Lab Assistant|